- Zeffert and Gold Catering of Baltimore: Hold Your Next Event at The Hippodrome Theatre in Baltimore Maryland
- Zeffert and Gold Catering of Baltimore: Take Advantage of Delicious Watermelon This Year and Make Smoothies at Home
- Zeffert and Gold Catering: A Gorgeous Ceremony and Reception at Cloisters Castle in Baltimore Maryland
- Zeffert and Gold Catering in the Baltimore Community: Corporate Chef Daniel Elardo Participates in Coastal Sunbelt Take Your Child to Work Day
- Zeffert and Gold Catering: Delicious Mango Gazpacho Appetizer to Beat the Baltimore Heat
Popular Tagsaffordable Baltimore weddings Baltimore Bar Mitzvah Baltimore Bar Mitzvah Catering Baltimore Caterers Baltimore Catering Baltimore Catering Blog Baltimore Catering Company Baltimore Catering Website Baltimore Community Catering Baltimore Corporate Catering Baltimore Event Catering Baltimore Event Planning Baltimore Fundraiser Catering Baltimore Local Catering Baltimore Tent Wedding Baltimore Wedding Baltimore Wedding Blog Baltimore Wedding Catering Baltimore Wedding Planning Baltimore Wedding Planning Tips Baltimore Weddings Bat Mitzvah Catering Best Baltimore Catering Catering in Baltimore Charm City Weddings Chesapeake Bay Catering Cloisters Castle Cost Saving Wedding Tips Hippodrome Catering Local Catering Maryland Catering Maryland Wedding Catering Planning a wedding in baltimore Riggs Center Catering Sustainable Catering Ten Oaks Ballroom Washington D.C. Catering Washington D.C. Wedding Catering Wedding Catering Wedding Catering Baltimore Wedding Dessert Wedding Planning Tips Wedding Tips Wedding Venue Selection Zeffert and Gold Catering
Tag Archives: Sustainable Baltimore Catering
Is Your Crab Cake True Blue? Zeffert and Gold Catering of Baltimore Uses Only 100% Maryland Crab Meat!
Have you ever wondered where the crabs or crab meat that you are eating came from? Only a small number of restaurants in Maryland reliably make their crab cakes from local crabmeat, and the state does not require restaurants to identify the specific source of the meat in crab cakes. The state is signing up participating restaurants and caterers now, and the list has just been released, according to DNR Fisheries Marketing Director Steve Vilnit. True Blue, a new labeling … Continue reading
Great article from the Huffington Post about how one of Maryland’s favorite foods is being considered for sustainable certification! Click Here to read the article.