- 5 DIY Centerpieces for Your Baltimore Spring Wedding!
- Passover Holiday Treats; Lox Lollipops with Matzoh Dust
- Zeffert and Gold Catering: Amanda and Dan’s Amazing Wedding at the Cloisters Castle in Baltimore Maryland
- Baltimore Wedding Catering; Zeffert and Gold at Nate and Kristen’s Stunning 1840′s Wedding
- Baltimore’s Best Custom Catering Company: Amazing Thank You Note for Iris Gold
Popular TagsAffordable Baltimore Catering affordable Baltimore weddings Baltimore Bar Mitzvah Baltimore Caterers Baltimore Catering Baltimore Catering Blog Baltimore Catering Company Baltimore Catering Website Baltimore Community Catering baltimore cuisine Baltimore Event Planning Baltimore Events Baltimore Local Catering Baltimore Wedding Baltimore Wedding Blog Baltimore Wedding Catering Baltimore Wedding Locations Baltimore Wedding Planning Baltimore Wedding Planning Tips Baltimore Weddings Baltimore Wedding Tips Baltimore Wedding Venues Bar Mitzvah Catering Bat Mitzvah Catering Best Baltimore Catering Catering in Baltimore Charm City Weddings Cloisters Castle Cost Saving Wedding Tips Local Baltimore Catering Local Maryland Catering Maryland Catering Maryland Event Planning Maryland Events Maryland Wedding Maryland Wedding Catering Maryland Wedding Planning Maryland Weddings Maryland Wedding Venues Sustainable Catering Washington D.C. Catering Washington D.C. Wedding Catering Wedding Catering Wedding Tips Zeffert and Gold Catering
Tag Archives: Affordable Baltimore Wedding
1. I will not do anything… before the guest list. It’s not the most fun part of planning (and we’ll be honest, it’s one of the most likely to lead to a fight or two or twelve), but you shouldn’t make any wed-day decisions before you have your wedding guest list somewhat firmly in place. Why, you ask? Well, do you want to have a nonrefundable deposit down on that cozy restaurant room that fits 75 when your mother-in-law’s additions … Continue reading
Maryland Wedding Catering : Michaela and Hunt’s Inner Harbor Wedding at the Baltimore Museum of Industry
Zeffert and Gold had a blast at Michaela and Hunt’s dream wedding this past Saturday at the Baltimore Museum of Industry. The space was decorated in silver and white with Mason jar floral arrangements on each table. The centerpieces also included a picture of their beloved bulldog who also acted as their ring bearer. The ceremony was held on the back patio with the inner harbor as their backdrop. It was a beautiful setting with boats passing by and the … Continue reading
If you are looking for a great website to help you with your wedding planning www.recycledbride.com is an amazing resource. This website has a blog with ideas, a marketplace to buy and sell wedding supplies and some great ideas that you can do without breaking the bank. Make sure to check it out and see if there is anything that you can use!