I know it may seem like we brag about our clients some times, but that’s only because we work with some pretty wonderful people. We had to share Emily and Jessica’s American Visionary Art Museum wedding. Their wedding ceremony took place at the American Visionary Art Museum’s Barn. If you’ve never been to this Baltimore museum there is a beautiful, patio and sculpture garden. It’s the perfect space for an outdoor bar and high top tables for your guests. Emily and Jessica had tan linens with coral accents, which made for a great color scheme for a fall wedding. For appetizers, guests enjoyed hot Maryland crab dip, bruschetta bazaar, brie en brioche, and an assortment of antipasto. Emily and Jessica chose a stations style wedding reception. The three stations for this American Visionary Art Museum wedding were too delicious not to share.
-Middle Eastern Bazaar:
- Chef prepared falafel served in a fresh pita with house made yogurt tahini sauce
- Hummus and babaganouch served with pita petals
- Couscous Salad
- Roasted marinated vegetables featuring sweet potatoes, zucchini, eggplant, yellow squash, broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, an red onion
- Argentine Bogota Nights
- Pork drummies with chimmique sauce
- Argentinean roasted chicken flavored in a blend of fresh herbs, with a hint of rosemary
- Warm potato salad
- Quinoa Salad with avocado, diced tomato, corn, black beans and cilantro
- Grilled Cheese and Soup Station
- Brie and Pear grilled cheese wedge on whole wheat bread
- Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil grilled cheese wedge
- Butternut Squash Bisque
Amazing cupcake display!
Guests loved the signature drink!
Guests were given pashminas to keep warm if they were chilly.
If anyone wanted more comfortable shoes for dancing they were taken care of!
We wish this amazing couple all the happiness in the world!